Skip to main content


City of Perth

The City of Perth needed a new contemporary web presence to better serve residents and visitors alike. Itomic designed and developed a mobile friendly Search-centric responsive solution on the Drupal CMS platform.


Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) is established by legislation to provide financial assistance to victims of violent crime committed in Victoria.

Jobs Australia

Jobs Australia is the peak body for nonprofit organisations that assist unemployed people to get and keep jobs. The network helps members to make the most effective use of their resources and promotes the needs of unemployed people for the services and support that will help them to participate fully in society.


Wheatbelt Development Commission

The Wheatbelt Development Commission is a statutory authority charged with the role of implementing the State’s Regional Development Policy and aims to maximize sustainable economic growth for the region.


The Cooperative Research Centre for Remote Economic Participation (CRC-REP) is focused on delivering solutions to the economic disadvantage that affects remote Australia. A partnership organisation of more than 50 members including the Australian Government and four state and territory governments, numerous non-government organisations, universities and other research providers, private businesses and industries from mining, pastoralism and tourism.


National and State Libraries Australasia (NSLA) brings together the national libraries of Australia and New Zealand and the State and Territory libraries of Australia allowing them to work collaboratively on projects to strengthen the information infrastructure in Australia and New Zealand.


Follow us on twitter! @drupalise 13 Jul
Between 1k and 10k Drupal sites need to be security patched tomorrow (Australian time). Are you ready? Itomic is. @drupalise 20 Jun
Mobile-friendly. What does it mean, and why should you care? @drupalise 14 Jun - Australian businesses may be able claim website expenses as a tax deduction. Check with your accountant - not us!